Dr. John Go is a radiologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Go specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1989
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1989
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Neuroradiology
- Cranial nerve XII: the hypoglossal nerve.
- Radiographic assessment of cranial gunshot wounds.
- Imaging of sequelae of head trauma.
- Imaging of the pituitary and parasellar region.
- MRI evaluation of neurofibromatosis 2 patients: a standardized approach for accuracy in interpretation.
- MRI of cranial nerve enhancement.
- Trigeminal neuralgia resulting from auditory brainstem implant cable compression.
- Imaging of neurocysticercosis.
- Spine infections.
- Neurofibromatosis 2 invasion of the internal auditory canal wall: clinical significance.
- Magnetic resonance imaging of infectious meningitis and ventriculitis in adults.
- Paradoxical embolism: role of imaging in diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Multifocal granulocytic sarcoma of the spine mimicking neurofibromatosis Type 2: case report.
- Atypical central neurocytoma with metastatic craniospinal dissemination: a case report.
- Ultra-High-Field Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Human Inner Ear at 11.7 Tesla.
- Children'S Hosp Of L A, Neuroradiology Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Diagnostic Radiology St Lukes-Roosevlt-Roosevlt, Internal Medicine
- Mt Sinai Med Center 1990
- Children's Hospital Program
John Louie Go M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90033Get Direction
John Louie Go M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Noriko Salamon757 Westwood Plaza Los Angeles California 90095
- Richard A. Reed MEDICAL DOCTOR100 W California Blvd Pasadena CA 91105
- Alfred Franklin Turner748 South El Molino Avenue Pasadena California 91106
- Madeleine Fisher MD3330 Lomita Blvd Torrance CA 90505
- Julius Harry Grollman4101 Torrance Boulevard Torrance California 90503
- Suzie C. Bash MD16311 Ventura Boulevard Encino California 91436