Dr. Arthur Kim is a general surgeon practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Kim specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Kim provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Korea University, Seoul, Korea 1987
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Arthur Kim MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55125Get Direction
BATON ROUGE, LA 70809Get Direction
Dr. Arthur Kim MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- What to Expect After a Cholecystectomy
In case you have problems with your gallbladder and there is a need for it to be removed, you will experience unusual and uncomfortable symptoms while trying to adapt to a new life without a gallbladder. Obviously, when your gallbladder is removed, bile can't be stored like before since it is meant...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- Richard C. Daly FNP-C1216 2nd St SW Rochester Minnesota 55902
- Dr. Melissa Elizabeth Brunsvold M.D.1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Torfi Thorkell Hoskuldsson MD501 N Columbia Rd Stop 9037 Grand Forks ND 58203
- Ranjit John MDUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Mr. Eric Thomas Becken MD2080 Woodwinds Dr Saint Paul MN 55125
- Dr. Sara J Shumway MDPwb Third Floor, Clinic 3b Minneapolis MN 55455