Dr. Michael Bradford Henley MD
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic TraumaHarborview Medical Center 325 9th Ave Seattle WA, 98104
Dr. Henley, professor of orthopaedics and sports medicine, is a specialist in treating traumatic musculoskeletal injuries. He earned a bachelor's degree at the UW and his medical degree from the UW School ...
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- 1987
- Randomized prospective study of humeral shaft fracture fixation: intramedullary nails versus plates.
- Surgical treatment of olecranon fractures.
- OTA Presidential Address. Minding the store: practice management metrics for physician managers.
- An occult ipsilateral vertical fracture of the femoral neck associated with high-energy mid shaft femur fracture.
- Hoffa fracture: a common association with high-energy supracondylar fractures of the distal femur.
- Deleterious effect of smoking on healing of open tibia-shaft fractures.
- Extensor mechanism-sparing paratricipital posterior approach to the distal humerus.
- It is money that matters: decision analysis and cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Treatment of proximal humeral fractures with Polarus nail fixation.
- Treatment of humeral diaphyseal fractures with Hackethal stacked nailing: a report of 33 cases.
- Closed retrograde Hackethal nail stabilization of humeral shaft fractures.
- Immediate internal fixation of open, complex tibial plateau fractures: treatment by a standard protocol.
- Antegrade locked nailing of open humeral shaft fractures.
- Failure of halo vest to prevent in vivo motion in patients with injured cervical spines.
- Early limited internal fixation of diaphyseal extensions in select pilon fractures: upgrading AO/OTA type C fractures to AO/OTA type B.
- Univ. of Texas (Dallas) Health Science Center
- Technische Universitat
Dr. Michael Bradford Henley MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98104Get Direction
Seattle, WA 98104Get Direction
Dr. Michael Bradford Henley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Henley
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Vincent S. Mosca4800 Sand Point Way Northeast Seattle Washington 98105
- Mr. Richard C Rooney M.D.1629 220th St SE Bothell WA 98021
- Dr. Kenneth Needham M.D.1 Boone Rd Bremerton Washington 98312
- Dr. Jason Edward Hsu MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Mark Allen Freeborn MD12911 120th ave NE Kirkland WA 98034
- Dr. Rajiv K. Sethi M.D.1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98191