Dr. Theodor Pesch practices Emergency Medicine in Brownsville, TX. Dr. Pesch assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Pesch examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Rheinisch-Westfalische Tech Hoch- Med Fak- Aachen- Germany 1985
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Wyoming Valley Hlth Care Sys, Family Medicine; Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Emergency Medicine; Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Internal Medicine; Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Ophthalmology
Dr. Theodor Pesch M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Brownsville, TX 78520Get Direction
Dr. Theodor Pesch M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Dr. Khadim Hussain MD1040 West Jefferson Street Brownsville Texas 78520
- Dr. David G Haman DO1040 W Jefferson St Brownsville TX 78520
- Dr. Geraldine Frances Mullane M.D.100 E Alton Gloor Blvd Brownsville TX 78526
- Dr. Gregory B Fehr MD1040 W Jefferson St Brownsville TX 78520
- Dr. Rickey L Gross MD1040 W Jefferson St Brownsville TX 78520
- Dr. Hazem Arafeh M.D.1040 W Jefferson St Brownsville TX 78520