Dr. Christopher Henry is a general surgeon practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Henry specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Henry provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Christopher Lee Henry M.D.'s Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Lee Henry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Incisional Hernia: Get the Facts
An incisional hernia arises when abdominal tissue begins to poke through a soft spot in the wall of the abdomen. This type of hernia only occurs as the result of the incision made in a prior abdominal surgery. An incisional hernia may be the result of poor healing, infection, or technical problems a...
- Recovering from a Laparoscopy
Patients who have undergone laparoscopic surgery tell of different stories. They have varying views and opinions. Some say it is a harrowing experience, while others consider laparoscopy a minor surgery. It really all depends on the individual, because every human being responds differently to...
- When Is Thyroid Surgery Necessary?
Overview of ThyroidectomyHypothyroidism, as the name indicates, refers to an underactive form of the thyroid gland. It means that the thyroid gland fails to produce a sufficient amount of thyroid hormones in the body. The removal of the thyroid gland will further reduce the production of hormones,...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is used to examine the organs that are located in the abdomen. It involves little work and it comes with minimal risks. It can also be referred to as diagnostic laparoscopy. Only a few small incisions are made.A special instrument, known as laparoscope, is...
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is appendicitis?Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain not only in the United States but in the whole world. It is said that in America alone, 5 percent of the population have experienced appendicitis at one point in their lives. In England, 1 in every 13 people had...
- What are the Treatment Options for Hernia
Hernia occurs when an organ protrudes through an opening or a tissue that keeps it in place. There are several types of hernia including inguinal, incisional, hiatal, and more. While some hernias have visible symptoms such as a lump or acidity in stomach, others are asymptotic. The latter type of...
- Dr. Toby D Broussard M.D.1800 Renaissance Blvd Edmond OK 73013
- Dr. Christian Ellis D.O.4140 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Steven M Magness MD4140 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Alan B. Hollingsworth M.D.4300 Mcauley Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Mrs. Denise Lynn Rable M.D.2000 S Wheeling Ave Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Joseph Carlo Buendia D.O.4140 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120