Dr. Jane Cooper is a rheumatologist practicing in Waterbury, CT. Dr. Cooper specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Cooper treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1987
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Crohn's Disease
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Rheumatology; Yale New Haven Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University Program
Dr. Jane D Cooper MD's Practice location
Waterbury, CT 06708Get Direction
MIDDLEBURY, CT 06762Get Direction
Dr. Jane D Cooper MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 11-Year-Old Boy Plans to Walk 17 Miles for Lupus UK
There are many organizations that organize charity walks and runs. These events can easily raise money and awareness for the cause that the organization supports. Most people who walk or run in these charity events train with the anticipation of the challenge. They work hard to be able to...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Suicide Rates Are Rising in Those with Rheumatoid Arthritis
While suicide is universally viewed as a massive problem that needs to be prevented, many don't realize that it is not only mental illnesses that can trigger this type of action. For those dealing with rheumatoid arthritis, suicide attempts are now at a higher rate than ever seen previously.Too much...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Arthritis: What is Arthrocentesis?
What is arthritis?Arthritis is the medical terminology for inflammation of the joints. There are many kinds of arthritis, like osteoarthritis which takes place with age (with increasing age, the bone cells start to degenerate on its own), septic arthritis (when bacterial or viral infection affects...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Pregnancy: What to Consider
For women that are young and healthy, pregnancy can still be very intimidating. Add rheumatoid arthritis to the picture, and the whole idea can get daunting or even terrifying at times. Pregnancy can prove to be dangerous for both mother and baby if the mother has rheumatoid arthritis.Though some...
- Dr. Sharon Michelle Dowell MBBS2041 Georgia Ave Nw Washington DC 20060
- Dr. Aryeh M. Abeles M.D.816 Broad St Meriden CT 06450
- Dr. Vaidehi R Chowdhary M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Erol Fikrig MD789 Howard Ave New Haven CT 06519
- Dr. Stephen J. Moses M.D.135 Division St Ansonia CT 06401
- Dr. Mehrnaz Hojjati M. D.17 Hillhouse Ave New Haven CT 06511