Dr. Samir Suleiman is a pediatrician practicing in Elmwood Park, IL. Dr. Suleiman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Suleiman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Suleiman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Ross Univ- Sch Of Med & Vet Med- Roseau- Dominica 1982
Ross University School of Medicine 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Contact Dermatitis
- H. Pylori
- Advocate Lutheran Gen Hosp, Pediatrics
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital Program
Dr. Samir Suleiman MD's Practice location
Elmwood Park, IL 60707Get Direction
Dr. Samir Suleiman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Suleiman
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Mrs. Jolanta Dziok M.D.7447 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Brenda Louise Giles MD FRCPC FAAP5801 South Ellis Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Luis F. Santiago MD5533 Cermak Road Cicero Illinois 60804
- Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD661 Graceland Ave Des Plaines IL 60016
- Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD1823 W. Chicago Avenue Chicago Illinois 60622
- Dr. Robert E. Kimura M.D.1653 west Congress Parkway Chicago Illinois 60612