Brian J Mcmanus M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease110 Long Pond Rd Suite 212 Plymouth MA, 02360
Dr. Brian Mcmanus is a cardiologist practicing in Plymouth, MA. Dr. Mcmanus specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Mcmanus also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
St George',s University MD
St. George's University School of Medicine 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- St Elizabeth'S Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Lahey Clinic, Internal Medicine
- Lahey Clinic Program
Brian J Mcmanus M.D.'s Practice location
Plymouth, MA 02360Get Direction
Brian J Mcmanus M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcmanus
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?
How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?Cholesterol is not that bad for our body – it has several important functions and is needed in moderate amounts. This compound is required to make new cells in the body, protect neurons, and also produce hormones. But when the amount of cholesterol...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Furosemide Side Effects and How to Minimize Them
What is furosemide?Furosemide is an oral prescription medicine, which is available under the brand name Lasix. This drug is also available in its generic form. The generic version of the drug mostly costs less than the branded ones. Furosemide is considered as a water pill or a loop diuretic that...
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- Mary B Callahan D.O.68a Route 6A Sandwich MA 02563
- Jonathan robbins Ellis M.D.1 Compass Way East Bridgewater MA 02333
- Jaroslav Paul Mikus MD322 E Center St West Bridgewater MA 02379
- Sushil K Singh M.D.45 Resnik Rd Plymouth MA 02360
- Glen D. Garson MD800 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Eric E Johnson MD45 Resnik Rd Plymouth MA 02360