Dr. Teresa A Reynolds MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology3311 E Murdock St Wichita KS, 67208
Dr. Teresa Reynolds is a rheumatologist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Reynolds specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Reynolds treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1981
University of Wales in Great Britain 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Back Pain
- University Med Ctr, Rheumatology; St Joseph Hosp & Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Exempla St Joseph Hospital Program
Dr. Teresa A Reynolds MD's Practice location
Dr. Teresa A Reynolds MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reynolds
- Obesity May Heighten the Risk of Depression for Women with Lupus
This is not a new problem for women throughout the entire world. However, study shows that women who are obese have a heightened risk of depression when lupus is involved.Lupus is considered a chronic inflammatory disease that affects the autoimmune system and that may trigger different health...
- Lupus and Pregnancy: An Improving Outlook
In the past, most — if not all — lupus sufferers were warned against getting pregnant. The combination of signs and symptoms, coupled with the bodily strain from the pregnancy, would combine into a high-risk situation for both the mother as well as the baby. Furthermore, the fact that most...
- Does Diet Affect RA Symptoms?
If you have rheumatoid arthritis, finding a way to minimize symptoms is important. There is a lot of information out there. Diet can impact many medical conditions. How does diet affect this disorder? Let’s explore the facts and see if there is evidence that a healthy diet and certain foods can...
- What Causes Wrist Pain?
Wrist pain is a common complaint caused by a number of factors that result from injuries or diseases. Identifying the underlying cause is crucial in the management of pain, as treatment depends on the root cause and severity of the condition. Wrist pain may range from a dull ache to a sharp,...
- Ways to Cope with Depression and Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia can cause you to feel hopelessness and depression. You never know what you will be able to do, from one day to the next. Understanding what you can and can’t do will help you manage your chronic pain. You need to assess yourself when you get up in the morning and be honest. Be okay...
- A Man's Struggle with Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease characterized mainly by constant and crippling musculoskeletal pain, which is frequently focused on several specific spots, commonly known as tender or trigger points. Said spots are random and may vary from person to person; while one individual might have a tender...
- Dr. Nadia Gibson MD3311 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Vivian A Illera MD2450 N Woodlawn Blvd Wichita KS 67220
- Dr. Shirley Y Wang M.D.2450 N Woodlawn Blvd Wichita KS 67220
- Dr. Steen E Mortensen MD3311 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Timothy Shaver MD1921 North Webb Road Wichita Kansas 67206
- Dr. Praveena Gorantla M.D575 Coal Valley Road Clairton PA 15025