Dr. Jesse Smith is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Smith specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
- Longevity mutation in SCH9 prevents recombination errors and premature genomic instability in a Werner/Bloom model system.
- The impact of negative-pressure wound therapy with instillation compared with standard negative-pressure wound therapy: a retrospective, historical, cohort, controlled study.
- Delayed versus Delayed-Immediate Autologous Breast Reconstruction: A Blinded Evaluation of Aesthetic Outcomes.
- Letter to the Editor Regarding "Surgical Outcome after Penile Inversion Vaginoplasty: A Retrospective Study of 475 Transgender Women" by Buncamper et al.
- Are We Adequately Preparing Our Trainees to Care for Transgender Patients?
- Patient-Reported Outcomes in Gender Confirming Surgery.
Dr. Jesse Ryan Smith M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60637Get Direction
Dr. Jesse Ryan Smith M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The Septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- Dr. Helen Kraus M.D.720 West Oak Street Kissimmee Florida 34741
- Dr. Robert Galiano MD675 North Saint Clair Street Chicago Illinois 60611
- Susan M. Schneider8465 Arrowhead Farm Dr Burr Ridge IL 60527
- Dr. Evan Manolis M.D.8760 West 159th Street Orland Park Illinois 60462
- Dr. Florence Mussat M.D.680 North Lakeshore Drive Chicago Illinois 60611
- Dr. Clark Schierle MD, PHD, FACS676 N. Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611