Dr. James Minesinger is an optometrist practicing in Keystone Heights, FL. Dr. Minesinger specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Minesinger performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. James Harry Minesinger O.D.'s Practice location
Keystone Heights, FL 32656Get Direction
Dr. James Harry Minesinger O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Dr. John Michael Aimino OD2364 Jennie Lane Green Cove Springs FL 32043
- Dr. Paul R. Meyer O.D.3720 Nw 13th St Gainesville FL 32609
- Dr. Arthur Leonard Schlofman O.D.1105 S Walnut St Starke FL 32091
- Dr. Michael Leonard Schlofman O.D.1105 S Walnut St Starke FL 32091
- Dr. Mark Raymond Watson OD1800 Ne 12th Ave Gainesville FL 32641
- Dr. Robert H. Johnson O.D.3720 Nw 13th St Gainesville FL 32609