Dr. Dost Khattak is an internist practicing in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Khattak specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Khattak provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Khyber Med Coll, Univ of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan 1967
Khyber Medical College, University Of Peshawar, Pakistan 1967
Ayub Medical College 1967
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Med Coll Of Pa & Hosp, Internal Medicine; Greater Baltimore Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Mr. Dost Mohammad Khattak MD's Practice location
Huntsville, AL 35801Get Direction
Mr. Dost Mohammad Khattak MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Adebowale AdeleyeUnit 3-3 Huntsville Alabama 35824
- Dr. Milton A. Padgett DO165 Chestnut Drive Madison Alabama 35758
- Dr. George P. Gray MD104 Adams Street Stevenson Alabama 35772
- Dr. Roy Brian Roberts M.D., P.C.250 Chateau Dr Sw Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Pragya Katoch MD751 Pleasant Row Nw Huntsville AL 35816
- Dr. Qi Wan M.D.333 Whitesport Dr Sw Huntsville AL 35801