Kelly Anne Barnes DMD
Endodontist | Endodontics111 Boston Post Rd Suite 215 Sudbury MA, 01776
Dr. Kelly Barnes is an endodonist practicing in Sudbury, MA. Dr. Barnes is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
- An abbreviated implicit spatial context learning task that yields greater learning.
- Two forms of implicit learning in childhood ADHD.
- Advance care planning discussions in advanced cancer: analysis of dialogues between patients and care planning mediators.
- Functional neuroimaging study in identical twin pairs discordant for regular cigarette smoking.
- Spontaneous neural activity predicts individual differences in performance.
- Validity and reliability of a field technique for sweat Na+ and K+ analysis during exercise in a hot-humid environment.
- Individual differences in intrinsic brain connectivity predict decision strategy.
- Developmental differences in masked form priming are not driven by vocabulary growth.
- Non-invasive estimation of hydration status changes through tear fluid osmolarity during exercise and post-exercise rehydration.
- Functional connectivity classification of autism identifies highly predictive brain features but falls short of biomarker standards.
- Normative data for regional sweat sodium concentration and whole-body sweating rate in athletes.
- Fluid Balance in Team Sport Athletes and the Effect of Hypohydration on Cognitive, Technical, and Physical Performance.
- Trapped sweat in basketball uniforms and the effect on sweat loss estimates.
- Sweat Sodium, Potassium, and Chloride Concentrations Analyzed Same Day as Collection Versus After Seven Days Storage in a Range of Temperatures.
Kelly Anne Barnes DMD's Practice location
Kelly Anne Barnes DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barnes
- How Constipation Affects Women
Constipation is a very common condition that can affect everyone at some point in their lives. However, women are more commonly affected than men and the frequency of constipation cases increases with age. Constipation may be a frequent problem for some people, which may require medical...
- What Are Cruciferous Vegetables: Health Benefits and Recipes
IntroductionCabbage, kale, cauliflower, and broccoli have one thing in common--they all belong to the family of cruciferous vegetables. Cruciferous vegetables are loaded with so many nutrients such as fiber, vitamins, and phytonutrients. These nutrients play very important roles when it comes to...
- Jackie Kennedy Onassis's Battle with Lymphoma
Jackie Kennedy Onassis is one of the most iconic first ladies of all time, and an important cultural icon of the 20th century. Not only did she establish a model for the behavior and protocol of the first ladies that would follow her, but she was also a fashion icon and a well-respected book editor...
- What Is Cachexia?
Cachexia is a wasting syndrome, which is a process that causes fat tissues and muscle to waste away. This disorder causes involuntary weight loss, which often affects people with late-stage chronic diseases, such as cancer, renal disease, HIV or AIDS, and congestive heart failure.People with...
- Labyrinthitis and Vertigo
Labyrinthitis is an inflammation of the inner ear due to a virus or bacteria. This inflammation of the inner ear disrupts the transmission of the sensory information to the brain. When it happens, symptoms similar to those of vertigo may be experienced as well as difficulties in vision and hearing....
- How Soon After Sex Can You Take a Pregnancy Test?
A pregnancy test can provide an accurate result up to ten days after intercourse. If the test is done early, its accuracy is reduced. The standard time frame is 10 to 14 days following sexual intercourse. HCG is produced two weeks following conception or ovulation; therefore, a false result may be...
- Dr. Javier Ortiz D.M.D700 W Campbell Rd Richardson Texas 75080
- Peter Velyvis Other1 Washington St Wellesley Hills MA 02481
- Dr. Ali A Nasseh DDS, MMSC575 Boylston St Boston MA 02116
- Vangel Zissi DMD1 Washington St Wellesley Hills MA 02481
- Dr. Ayman Aboushala D.M.D.1 Kneeland St Boston MA 02111
- David A. Cutrell DMD55 Main St Framingham MA 01702