Kimberly Olson-mcmaster is an acupuncturist practicing in Cottonwood, AZ. Dr. Olson-mcmaster evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Olson-mcmaster treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Kimberly A. Olson-mcmaster MSOM, L.AC.'s Practice location
Cottonwood, AZ 86326Get Direction
Kimberly A. Olson-mcmaster MSOM, L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Ms. Banya Lim L.AC.340 Jordan Road Sedona AZ 86336
- Ms. Kathy Lynn Fisher L.AC.851 S. Main Street Cottonwood AZ 86326
- Mr. Joshua E Ferber L.AC, DIPL. AC45 Caswell Dr Sedona AZ 86336
- Miss Eve Grossman LCC AC, RN5000 E Boulder Canyon Drive Cornville AZ 86325
- Melissa Camacho L.AC.140 E Cortez Dr Sedona AZ 86351
- Raymond S Hauer L. AC.65 Coffee Pot Dr Sedona AZ 86336