Dr. Jennifer Gibbons is an audiologist practicing in AURORA, CO. Dr. Gibbons evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Gibbons takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
- Care of "new" long-stay patients in a district general hospital psychiatric unit. The first two years of a hospital-hostel.
- Quality of life for 'new' long-stay psychiatric in-patients. The effects of moving to a hostel.
- Schizophrenic patients and their families. A survey in a psychiatric service based on a DGH unit.
- Estimating suicide risk among attempted suicides. II. Efficiency of predictive scales after the attempt.
- Evaluation of a social work service for self-poisoning patients.
- Improved effluent quality at a bleached kraft mill as determined by laboratory biotests.
Dr. Jennifer Snow Gibbons AU.D's Practice location
AURORA, CO 80012Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Snow Gibbons AU.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia: The Mysterious Chronic Pain
A loving husband wants nothing less than to make his wife, Christine Lynch, happy. To show this, he provides for her needs, compliments her, makes her feel loved and occasionally pampers her, especially if she is suffering from any form of discomfort. Christine Lynch’s partner in life is one best...
- What Causes Fatigue?
Fatigue is the feeling of exhaustion when you lack adequate energy and strength to continue with the work. In most cases, the person with fatigue feels like taking rest due to the lack of energy. This is different from the general weakness wherein the person lacks enough muscle and physical...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Woman Hits Hole-in-One After Fifth Breast Cancer Operation
Breast cancer patients often find rehabilitation and recovery to be a long, arduous process. It can be hard to get back into a normal routine after going through the countless chemotherapy sessions and surgeries that often come with cancer rehabilitation. One survivor from Old Hickory, Tennessee set...
- What is Tuberculosis?
Tuberculosis, or TB, is a serious bacterial infection that often affects the lungs. It may also spread to other parts of the body, like the central nervous system, lymphatic system, and circulatory system. Treatment for tuberculosis may take a long time. The infectious organism may spread from one...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Melissa Kristelle Fling AU.D.7850 Vance Drive Arvada Co 80003
- Dr. Patricia Sue Kalmbach AUD., FAAA2390 S Downing St Denver CO 80210
- Mrs. Danielle Yvonne Kennedy M.S., CCC-A1719 E 19th Ave Denver CO 80218
- Jyoti Juneja M.S.,CCC-A11150 Huron St Denver CO 80234
- Dr. Jeff Baller AU.D., CCC-A2405 Wadsworth Blvd Denver CO 80214
- Mandi Solat M.A.255 Union Blvd Denver CO 80228