Dr. Daniel Thompson is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Beaumont, TX. Dr. Thompson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Thompson tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1996
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Daniel Michael Thompson M.D.'s Practice location
Beaumont, TX 77707Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Michael Thompson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Arthritis: Arthroplasty and Joint Replacement
What is arthroplasty?As the name suggests, arthroplasty is a procedure that is performed on the joints. These procedures are limited. Therefore, arthroplasty is usually the last option for the patient as well as the physician. The purpose of arthroplasty is to repair stiffened joints, relieve pain,...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- Dr. Richard Randolph maxwell Francis M.D.3820 Pointe Parkway Beaumont TX 77706
- Dr. Michael J Grecula M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Ronald Eugene Talbert M.D.3650 Laurel St Beaumont TX 77707
- Dr. Stephen Leo Hall DO2927 Park Plaza Ln Port Arthur TX 77642
- Dr. Keith J Hill M.D.3650 Laurel St Beaumont TX 77707
- Dr. Shawn Michael Figari M.D.3650 Laurel St Beaumont TX 77707