Dr. Kathleen Wolner practices Geriatric Medicine in Dayton, OH. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Wolner works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 1984
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1984
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Kathleen Marie Wolner MD's Practice location
Dayton, OH 45428Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen Marie Wolner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Dr. Meenakshi C Patel MD6611 Clyo Rd Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. Amita R Oza MD1100 S Main St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Muna Jneidi MD4000 Miamisburg Centerville Rd Miamisburg OH 45342
- Dr. Michael J Markus MD33 W Rahn Rd Dayton OH 45429
- Dr. Gordana Gataric MD68 Darst Rd Dayton OH 45440
- Dr. Santosh Khurma MD50 N. Progress Dr. Xenia OH 45385