Dr. David Cimino is an adolescent specialist practicing in Saint Petersburg, FL. Dr. Cimino works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Cimino treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1963
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Pediatrics; Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- U Fla
Dr. David Anthony Cimino M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701Get Direction
Dr. David Anthony Cimino M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Diabetes
DiabetesInsulin is a hormone that is secreted by the pancreas. Diabetes can develop when the pancreas stops secreting insulin or when the body becomes resistant to insulin. The most common type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes.According to the American Diabetes Association, more than 25 million people...
- Real Heroes Wear Scrubs: A Deeper Look into Holistic Nursing
A video shared by SBS News in November 2017 made an impression on everyone worldwide. A group of Nurses in Pohang, South Korea mightily secured twenty babies in the nursery room during a 5.4 magnitude earthquake in the area. As if an automatic impulse, the nurses grabbed all the bassinets on wheels...
- Facts About Meningitis
Meningitis is described as the inflammation and infection of the spinal cord and the brain through their surrounding membranes. Though there are a number of types of meningitis, viral and bacterial meningitis are the most common. ...
- Can Multiple Myeloma Affect Anyone at Any Age?
Multiple myeloma, which is a blood cancer, forms in white blood cells that assist in fighting infections. The cancer cells manufacture in bone marrow and overtake primary blood cells, creating unusual proteins which can cause harm to your kidneys.Multiple myeloma affects various body parts....
- The Importance of Mentorship in Breast Cancer
Mentorship has been used for centuries for a variety of reasons, from training people in various work trades, to helping university students adjust, and helping people undergoing unique and complex situations cope. With a breast cancer diagnosis, mentoring has been a bright light in the darkness for...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Amy L Weiss MD111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Carlos A Mendez MD802 40th St W Bradenton FL 34205
- Mr. Earl Arthur Smith M.D.5124 N Armenia Ave Tampa FL 33603
- Dr. Rene A Sueiro MD1700 S Tamiami Trl Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Frank D Demery MD10111 Wilsky Blvd Tampa FL 33625
- Dr. Faris Zakria M.D.10000 Bay Pines Blvd. Bay Pines FL 33744