Dr. Charles Baker is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Baker cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Neurology; Sinai-Grace Hosp/Sinai Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Charles Frederick Baker M.D.'s Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97227Get Direction
Dr. Charles Frederick Baker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Gluten-Free is Papa John’s Latest Product?
Finding a fast-food franchise or an independently-owned eatery that serves genuinely gluten free food can pose a challenge. One might have to search on the web or even make some phone calls to find out whether or not a restaurant’s food and beverages are “safe” to ingest and won’t cause an...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Judith Ann Ivacko M.D.5301 E Huron River Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Subrata Sarkar MB BS1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Eileen A. Cowan MD1500 East Medical Center Drive Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Naomi Tricot Laventhal MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Mohammad Ali Attar MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Ratnavali Butchi Perla MD16001 West Nine Miie Road Southfield MI 48075