Dr. Cecilia Grande M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)3659 S Miami Ave Suite 6006 Miami FL, 33133
Dr. Cecilia Grande is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Grande specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Grande can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Grande can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med- San Juan Pr 1994
University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine 1994
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Health
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Dr. Cecilia Grande M.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33133Get Direction
Dr. Cecilia Grande M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grande
- Relaxation Techniques to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a disorder that interrupts sleep patterns and affects about 27 per cent of pregnant women. However, the symptoms will go away after delivering the child. Different medications can help alleviate the symptoms of restless legs syndrome. In addition, you can incorporate...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- Treatments for Bronchitis During Pregnancy
Although bronchitis can be a harmful illness to those who suffer from it, pregnant women may be more severely affected by the symptoms of bronchitis. Bronchitis can cause fetal complications for pregnant women who require constant oxygen levels to stay healthy. Since pregnancy weakens women's...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- Why Do I Keep Getting Hot Flashes?
Having hot flashes does not necessarily mean that you have reached menopause. Many other causes apart from the termination of your menstrual cycle can trigger the occurrence of hot flashes. Therefore, understanding the exact cause of your symptoms can really help you in establishing whether you are...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- Dr. James Neal Esserman M.D.8950 SW 74th Ct Kendall Florida 33156
- Dr. Albert Starikov D.O.1108 Kane Concourse Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Dr. Damaris Miranda M.D.7300 Southwest 62nd Place South Miami Florida 33143
- Dr. Pierre R. Limousin MD8950 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33176
- Mr. Daniel Levin MD, FACOG12550 Biscayne Blvd North Miami Florida 33181
- Dr. Faris A. Hanna MD1150 North 35th Avenue Hollywood Florida 33021