Dr. Peter Bennardo is an anesthesiologist practicing in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Bennardo ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Bennardo also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1985
- St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, Anesthesiology; Cabrini Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics
Dr. Peter Bennardo MD's Practice location
Staten Island, NY 10305Get Direction
Dr. Peter Bennardo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Treat Acne?
How can I Treat Acne?Acne, also known as blackheads, pimples, zits, and blemishes, can be very annoying and embarrassing. It is caused by the clogging of the pores in the skin by dead cells and oily secretions. While acne is usually found on the face, it can sometimes be found on the neck, back and...
- How is Testicular Cancer Diagnosed?
Roughly 10,000 men are estimated to be diagnosed with cancer of the testes each year, out of which roughly 400 are expected to succumb to the disease according to statistical cancer projections. If the prevalence of testicular cancer compared to the overall population appears on the lower side, the...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.25 Rockwood Place Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Donald A. Baldovin475 Seaview Avenue Staten Island New York 10305
- Dr. David G. Conyack D.O.200 South Orange Avenue Livingston New Jersey 07052
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Joseph Schianodicola MD506 6th Street Brooklyn New York 11215
- Dr. Brian Bannister MD405 Northfield Avenue West Orange NJ 07052