Dr. Anita K. Rao M.D.
Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine400 Tower Rd Ne Suite 350 Marietta GA, 30060
Dr. Anita Rao practices Pain Medicine in Marietta, GA. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Rao serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Education and Training
Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med- Springfield Il 1998
Southern Illinois University School of Medicine 1998
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Pain Management; Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Anesthesiology; Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Rush Presby St Luke's M C
Dr. Anita K. Rao M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Anita K. Rao M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rao
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- A333 Pill
A333 PillIt is a white and capsule-shaped pill. It has been identified as acetaminophen/oxycodone 325mg/10 mg. It is used for the treatment of chronic pain. This drug is supplied by Actavis Elizabeth.It is a member of the drug class narcotic analgesic combination. During pregnancy, its risk cannot...
- Sprained Ribs: What You Need to Know
The ribs form a cage-like structure that helps protect the heart and lungs against injuries. There are 24 ribs in the human body with 12 ribs on each side. Rib injuries can affect the lungs or heart if treatment is not given in a timely manner. What is a sprained rib?A sprained rib is also called...
- 5 Studies on Fibromyalgia
Up to now, there has been no universally acknowledged cure for fibromyalgia. The number of symptoms constantly bothering a person with this syndrome can sometimes lead to anxiety and depression. Given that only less than 10% of people are recorded to have fibromyalgia, patients with this condition...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effect
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Conditions Treated by Pain Management Doctors
IntroductionChronic pain can disrupt people's lives, their ability to work, sleep, and other activities spent with friends and family. When chronic pain interferes with the quality of life and standard treatments such as pain relievers do not work, pain management doctors can help.There are a number...
- Dr. David John Rosenfeld M.D.5303 Adams St Covington GA 30014
- Dr. Kelvin B. Burton M.D.8464 Adair St Douglasville GA 30134
- Dr. Frederick Paul Yilling M.D.20 Glenlake Parkway Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Donald S Mcleod M.D.5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Jaimini A Dave M.D.3870 Medical Park Drive Austell GA 30106
- Dr. Parchelle D Connally M.D1422 W Main Street Lewisville TX 75067