Dr. Stacy Delgiorno is a speech language pathologist practicing in LOWELL, AR. Dr. Delgiorno specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Delgiorno evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Delgiorno helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Stacy Delgiorno's Practice location
LOWELL, AR 72745Get Direction
Stacy Delgiorno's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Erin Oliver MS, CCC-SLP16 W COLT SQUARE DR FAYETTEVILLE AR 72703
- Meredith Frieberg804 W JOHNSON AVE SPRINGDALE AR 72764
- Miss Sarah Rebecca Milholen3801 JOHNSON MILL BLVD FAYETTEVILLE AR 72704
- Mrs. Amy Elizabeth Sorg MCD CCC-SLP2403 MARYLANE DR ROGERS AR 72756
- Rita Wiggins MS CCC/SLP1850 MCRAY AVE SPRINGDALE AR 72762
- Mrs. Leah Murphy SLP5230 WILLOW CREEK DR SPRINGDALE AR 72762