Michaela Northrup is a physical therapist practicing in Hilton, NY. Michaela Northrup specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Michaela Northrup can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Michaela Northrup will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Rapid, automated nucleic acid probe assays using silicon microstructures for nucleic acid concentration.
- A minisonicator to rapidly disrupt bacterial spores for DNA analysis.
- A microfluidic cartridge to prepare spores for PCR analysis.
- A battery-powered notebook thermal cycler for rapid multiplex real-time PCR analysis.
- Lysing bacterial spores by sonication through a flexible interface in a microfluidic system.
- Microchip isoelectric focusing using a miniature scanning detection system.
- Functional integration of PCR amplification and capillary electrophoresis in a microfabricated DNA analysis device.
- A miniature analytical instrument for nucleic acids based on micromachined silicon reaction chambers.
- Rapid PCR for identity testing using a battery-powered miniature thermal cycler.
- Real-time microchip PCR for detecting single-base differences in viral and human DNA.
Miss Michaela Ann Northrup PT's Practice location
Hilton, NY 14468Get Direction
Miss Michaela Ann Northrup PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Timothy Wilbert P.T.539 Long Pond Rd Rochester NY 14612
- Leah Gerenski DPT125 Lattimore Rd Rochester NY 14620
- Justin Connor PT384 East Ave Rochester NY 14607
- Dr. Sara Kidder DPT150 Lettington Ave Rochester NY 14624
- Mr. Walter M Fritz P.T.980 Westfall Rd Rochester NY 14618
- Michael R Hughes Other92 West Ave Brockport NY 14420