Mrs. Elizabeth Heather Fairbank MD
Pediatrician3786 Central Pike # 130 Hermitage TN, 37076
Dr. Elizabeth Fairbank is a pediatrician practicing in Hermitage, TN. Dr. Fairbank is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Fairbank diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Fairbank can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1997
New York Medical College 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Pediatrics
- Angeles Med Center
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Affiliated Hospitals
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Mrs. Elizabeth Heather Fairbank MD's Practice location
Hermitage, TN 37076Get Direction
Mrs. Elizabeth Heather Fairbank MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fairbank
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Dr. Mohammad F. Fazili MD2200 Children?s Way Nashville Tennessee 37232
- Lee Anne Faulkner343 Franklin Road Brentwood Tennessee 37027
- Dr. Vilmarie J. Tanon MD330 Wallace Road Nashville Tennessee 37211
- Dr. Parnell Donahue M.D.950 Midlothian DR Nashville TN 37027
- Dr. Christopher P Smeltzer M.D.7640 Highway 70 S Nashville TN 37221
- Miss Rachel Morales Ricafort MD515 Stonecrest Pkwy Smyrna TN 37167