Dr. David Gerth is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Gerth specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Dr. David Jesse Gerth M.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33136Get Direction
MIAMI, FL 33136Get Direction
Dr. David Jesse Gerth M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a procedure whose aim is to reconstruct the upper or lower part of the eyelids. The procedure concentrates on the lower areas below eyes to reduce the eye bags caused by the excess skin. Through blepharoplasty, the extra skin is repositioned or removed, extra fat removed or added,...
- Dr. Deirdre Margaret Marshall M.D. ,F.A.C.S., FAAP3100 Sw 62nd Ave Miami FL 33155
- Dr. Timothy A. Alexander M.D.3862 Sheridan Street Hollywood Florida 33021
- Dr. Julio F. Gallo MD1441 Brickell Avenue Miami Florida 33131
- Mr. Leonard M. Hochstein M.D585 Northwest 161st St. Miami Florida 33169
- Dr. Jose Soler-Baillo M.D., M.S.7231 SW 63rd Ave South Miami FL 33143
- Dr. Rian A. Maercks MD333 Arthur Godfrey Road Miami Beach Florida 33140