Dr. Irenia Mendoza DDS
Dentist | General Practice11880 Sw 40th St #302 Miami FL, 33175
Dr. Irenia Mendoza is a Dentist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Mendoza specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Howard College of Dentistry General Dentistry 2008
- General & Cosmetic Dentistry
- Oral & Maillofacial Surgery
- Implant And Cosmetic Dentistry
- Endodontic (root Canal) Therapy
- Oral & Periodontal Surgery
- Cancer Detection Test
- Veneer Treatment, Crowns, Lumineers
- Dental Abscess
- Partial & Complete Dentures
- Teeth Bleaching ~ Whitening
- Teeth Cleaning And Preventive
- Examination/x-ray/ Cleaning
- Univeristy Of Florida General Dentistry 2009
- University of Florida Oral Surgery 2009
Experience & Accolades
- Owner/ Dentist 2015Ace Smiles Dental Associates General Dentist
Dr. Irenia Mendoza DDS's Practice location
Miami, FL 33175Get Direction
North Miami Beach, FL 33160Get Direction
MIAMI, FL 33184Get Direction
Miami Beach, FL 33154Get Direction
Miami, FL 33155Get Direction
Miami, FL 33157Get Direction
Miami, FL 33196Get Direction
Dr. Irenia Mendoza DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mendoza
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Dr. Ravi Ramjit D.D.S8100 SW 81st Dr Miami Florida 33143
- Dr. Oscar G. Cascante D.M.D.8501 Southwest 124th Avenue Miami Florida 33183
- Filiberto J. Herdocia7380 SW 40th Street Miami FL 33155
- Dr. John Addison DMD2118 W Brandon Blvd Brandon FL 33511
- Dr. Nilo Artemio Hernandez DDS987 High Point Drive Naples FL 34103
- Jennifer Bossel DMD14050 Sw 84th St Miami FL 33183