Dr. Edward Carvallo M.D.
Plastic Surgeon4519 Us Highway 19 New Port Richey FL, 34652
Dr. Edward Carvallo is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in New Port Richey, FL. Dr. Carvallo specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1975
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1975
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Univ Il Hosp & Cli, Plastic Surgery; Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Otolaryngology; St Joseph Hosp, General Surgery
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Edward Carvallo M.D.'s Practice location
New Port Richey, FL 34652Get Direction
Dr. Edward Carvallo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carvallo
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- Dr. Sunanda Singh M.D.14540 Cortez Blvd Brooksville FL 34613
- Dr. Carl Randall Harrell M.D.34156 Us Highway 19 N Palm Harbor FL 34684
- Dr. Erel Laufer MD3129 Alternate 19 Dunedin FL 34698
- Dr. Bruce Landon MD1813 Wellness Lane New Port Richey FL 34655
- Dr. Jason L Swerdloff MD8220 Us 19 North Port Richey FL 34668
- Dr. Eric Isaac Egozi M.D.609 Lakeview Rd Clearwater FL 33756