Dr. Ruby Mehta MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Transplant Hepatology50 N Dunlap St Memphis TN, 38103
Dr. Ruby Mehta is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Mehta specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Ruby Mehta MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38103Get Direction
Troy, MI 48084Get Direction
WASHINGTON, DC 20016Get Direction
Dr. Ruby Mehta MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mehta
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- Study Says Signs of Celiac Disease Can Show in Infancy
In this day in age, a majority of diseases and conditions seen in the medical industry have been more or less identified. Although this is the case, not every condition has received enough analysis to conclude what the primary causes may be. An even more important point to this argument is when...
- The History of Celiac Disease
What is celiac disease?A gluten-free diet is a must for people with celiac disease, which is an autoimmune disorder that can get triggered by gluten. Gluten is a protein that is usually found in foods such as wheat, rye, and barley. When people with celiac disease ingest this protein, damage to the...
- Study Says Six Meals a Day is Best for Diabetic Patients
According to the research conducted by the Centers for Disease Control, more than 29 million people in America are diagnosed to have diabetes while 86 million are reported to have pre-diabetes. It is stated that one of the primary causes of the aggravating number of diabetes development among many...
- Are Infections at a Young Age Linked to Celiac Disease?
Men and women, regardless of age, may still acquire celiac disease. However, a number of factors can greatly augment the possibility for a person to acquire it. These factors include being biologically related to someone who has the said disease, as well as having HLA-DQ2 and HLA-DQ8 genes and some...
- Gastroenteritis: What Is Oral Rehydration Therapy?
Most dehydration cases don’t warrant medical attention. Most of them can be treated through drinking plenty of fluids like water, baby breast milk, and baby formula juices. However, if the condition (gastroenteritis) becomes worse or doesn’t improve, you can turn to Oral Rehydration Therapy...
- Dr. Mark R Corkins MD51 N Dunlap St Memhpis TN 38105
- Dr. Gene L Whitington M.D.806 Estate Pl Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. John R Whitworth M.D.806 Estate Pl Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Linda F Lazar MD1910 Nonconnah Blvd Memphis TN 38132
- Dr. Cary Cavender M.D.2151 Highland Ave S Birmingham AL 35205
- Dr. Audra Suzanne Rouster M.D.920 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38103