Dr. Anthony Wong is a dermatologist practicing in Smithtown, NY. Dr. Wong specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Wong diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 2000
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Suny Hlth Sci Ctr Brooklyn, Dermatology; Ny Medical College, Transitional Year
- SUNY Hsc
Dr. Anthony Lei-on Wong M.D.'s Practice location
Smithtown, NY 11787Get Direction
Dr. Anthony Lei-on Wong M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is This Mole Melanoma?
Are you worried that a particular mole in your body might be a cancerous melanoma? Melanoma is a type of skin cancer and unlike others that grow slowly, it progresses rapidly and readily spreads to other parts of the body. Generally caused by exposure to UV light and other such sources, it may also...
- What Is Keratosis Pilaris and How Can We Treat It?
What is keratosis pilaris?Keratosis pilaris is a harmless skin condition that is often seen in children in adolescents. It is characterized by dry and tiny bumps on the skin, similar to a sandpaper texture. The small bumps usually appear on the face, arms, thighs, or buttocks. However, they are...
- How do I Get Rid of Blackheads?
How do I Get Rid of Blackheads?Blackheads – what are they good for? Don’t you feel like you can see them but cannot do anything about them? Now your friend has a chance to point out that your face is not so clear after all! If only you could banish them completely! Understanding these...
- Herpes Simplex Virus: The Cause of Cold Sores
Herpes simplex is a retrovirus that infects humans. The virus is passed from one person to another through direct physical contact or contact with anything that has come in contact with saliva or other body fluids of an infected person.Once the virus enters the body, it has a clever mechanism to...
- The Keys to Beauty Sleep
According to a study published in the British Medical Journal, proper sleep is the true secret to healthy-looking skin. The study shows that sleep deprivation can be detected by the look of the face. Photos of sleep-deprived people, shown to the participants of the study, were rated as less...
- Alternative Treatments for Acne
The skin is a reflection of an individual’s internal health. Radiant, beautiful skin indicates proper care, healthy diet, and sufficient hydration. Skin invaded with blackheads or whiteheads shows the existence of an oxidative damage, hormonal imbalance, and poor nutrition.Causes of AcneAcne is...
- Dr. Howard P. Horlick MD169 Froehlich Farm Boulevard Woodbury New York 11797
- Dr. Mindy R. Berstein M.D.100 Manetto Hill Road Plainview New York 11803
- Dr. Darren Keith Mollick MD994 Jericho Tpke Smithtown New York 11787
- Dr. Joel Lewis Lamm M.D.400 S Oyster Bay Rd Hicksville NY 11801
- Dr. Joshua L Fox MD33 Overlook Road Summit NJ 07901
- Dr. Howard Horlick MD1500 Route 112 Port Jefferson Station New York NY 11776