Dr. Wajdi Al shweiat is an internist practicing in Flint, MI. Dr. Al shweiat specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Al shweiat provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Wajdi Al shweiat's Practice location
Flint, MI 48532Get Direction
Wajdi Al shweiat's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- What Causes Night Sweats?
Night sweats refer to excessive sweating during the night, and they can transpire regardless of the temperature. Another term commonly used for night sweats is hot flashes....
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- Dr. George Aiyad Kodsy MD6246 E Knoll Dr Grand Blanc MI 48439
- Dr. Alan P Goldberg M.D.1284 S Linden Rd Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Rajakumari L Swamy MD4065 E Cook Rd Grand Blanc MI 48439
- Dr. John E Bitner MD2313 E Hill Rd Grand Blanc MI 48439
- Dr. Susan Enright DO4255 Beecher Rd Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Syed A Sattar MDG1071 N Ballenger Hwy Flint MI 48504