Dr. Allan Clark practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in BRIDGEVILLE, PA. Dr. Clark evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Clark seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1987
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry University Hosp, Inc, Psychiatry
Dr. Allan W. Clark M.D.'s Practice location
BRIDGEVILLE, PA 15017Get Direction
Canonsburg, PA 15317Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Allan W. Clark M.D. | Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Allan W. Clark M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clark
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Dr. Claire M Cohen M.D.2432 Greensburg Pike Pittsburgh PA 15221
- Dr. Ryan John Herringa M.D., PH.D.3811 Ohara St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Kristie Boyce MD, MPH3811 OHara St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Muhammad ilyas M.s. Shaikh MD800 Old Pond Rd Bridgeville PA 15017
- Dr. Suresh Raj Sedhain MD793 Old Route 119 Hwy N Indiana PA 15701
- Dr. Gil Citro MD3811 OHara St Pittsburgh PA 15213