Dr. Michele Girardi is an anesthesiologist practicing in Syosset, NY. Dr. Girardi ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Girardi also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech- Old Westbury Ny 1990
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Anesthesiology; Beth Israel Med Ctr, Anesthesiology
Dr. Michele Girardi DO's Practice location
Syosset, NY 11791Get Direction
Dr. Michele Girardi DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Girardi
- Can Arthritis Be Prevented?
Arthritis is a condition in which one or more joints get inflamed causing pain and stiffness to the person suffering from it. Arthritis usually becomes worse with age and often affects old people more than young ones. Arthritis is a very common disease with multiple types, but it is still not very...
- What is the Difference Between Leukemia and Lymphoma?
A majority of cancers are solid, affecting the ‘solid’ organs of the body such as the breast, lung or prostate. They account for over 1 million newly diagnosed cases per year. ...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Daniel Bosshart Other166 E. Main Street Huntington NY 11743
- Dr. Ashalatha K. Nair MD6 Lodge Rd Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Farshad Lalehzarian MD1546 Laurel Hollow Rd Syosset New York 11791
- Dr. Salvatore Daniel Buffa M.D.48 NY-25A Smithtown New York 11787
- Jay A. Curtin270 Park Avenue Huntington New York 11743