Dr. Todd Csorba is an anesthesiologist practicing in Beachwood, OH. Dr. Csorba ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Csorba also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Ohio Univ- Coll Of Osteo Med- Athens Oh 1992
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine 1992
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology
Dr. Todd A Csorba D.O.'s Practice location
Beachwood, OH 44122Get Direction
Dr. Todd A Csorba D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New 3D Imaging Technique Can Lead to Better Arthritis Treatment
Arthritis is common, but not quite well understood. It is not a ‘disease’, but rather a term used to describe any disease that affects the joints. There are over 100 different forms of arthritis; however, two of the most common forms are rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and osteoarthritis. ...
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Michelle Capdeville MD9500 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44195
- Dr. Michael Jason Walls M.D.2845 Chancellor Drive Crestview Hills Kentucky 41017
- Dr. Shahpour Esfandiari MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Louis Girgis Salib MD3622 Belmont Ave Youngstown OH 44502
- Dr. Bashar N. Jouma MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- John Christian Klick8361 Lucerne Drive Chagrin Falls Ohio 44023