Dr. Eva Smith is a Dentist practicing in Denison, TX. Dr. Smith specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Eva Renee Smith D.D.S.'s Practice location
Denison, TX 75020Get Direction
Dr. Eva Renee Smith D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Dr. John T. Shoemaker D.D.S.1609 N HWY 75 SHERMAN TX 75090
- Dr. Scott Charles Schwalm DDS6959 Arapaho Rd Dallas TX 75248
- Ms. Julie Ann Folger DDS3333 N Fm 1417 Sherman TX 75092
- Carrie Renee Boston DDS2907 Heritage Pkwy Sherman TX 75092
- Dr. Robert Ernest Steele D.D.S.227 N Tone Ave Denison TX 75020
- Dr. James Anthony Edmondson D.D.S.2415 S Austin Ave Denison TX 75020