Dr. Kimberly Mclaughlin is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Allentown, PA. Dr. Mclaughlin specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Mclaughlin can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Mclaughlin can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Ms. Kimberly Patrice Mclaughlin MD's Practice location
Allentown, PA 18105Get Direction
Stockton, CA 95204Get Direction
Allentown, PA 18105Get Direction
Ms. Kimberly Patrice Mclaughlin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- Treating PCOS With Progestin Decreases the Chances of Pregnancy
PCOS is a common medical problem faced by women. It is usually caused by an imbalance in reproductive hormones. This imbalance can lead to problems in the ovaries. In a normal state, the ovaries make the egg and release it every month as part of a healthy menstrual cycle, however, for those with...
- What Are the Benefits of Breastfeeding
Through the years, breastfeeding has proven its effects and importance to newborn babies. Still, some moms refuse to breastfeed their babies. But in case you change your mind, here are some useful pieces of information about breastfeeding.Physicians and other healthcare providers strongly recommend...
- What Is Estarylla?
Estarylla is a combination hormone medication, which contains progestin (norgestimate) and estrogen (ethinyl estradiol). It is used to prevent pregnancy by inhibiting ovulation (release of an egg during a woman's menstrual period). It also prevents the sperm to reach the egg by making the vaginal...
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- Lack of Sleep During Pregnancy May Increase a Mother's Risk for Preeclampsia
A study published in the journal, Sleep, has shown that too much or too little sleep during pregnancy may increase the risk of high blood pressure and related complications during pregnancy. High blood pressure induced by pregnancy is a symptom of preeclampsia, which later increases the risk of...
- Mr. Gazi Abdulhay MD1611 Pond Road Allentown PA 18104
- Dr. Sheldon Linn M.D.322 South 17th Street Allentown Pennsylvania 18104
- Dr. Hector Caceres Serrano MD724 Stone Avenue Talladega Alabama 35160
- Dr. Gregory John Radio MD1611 Pond Road Allentown Pennsylvania 18104
- Dr. Zirka Maria Halibey MD1611 Pond Road Allentown PA 18104
- Dr. Suzanne L. rajjoub Basha M.D.1611 Pond Rd Allentown PA 18104