Dr. Gerald Faich is an internist practicing in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Dr. Faich specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Faich provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1968
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Black box warnings in prescription drug labeling: results of a survey of 206 drugs.
- Epidemic influenza and the Rhode Island fight flu program.
- The prevalence and relationships of malaria, anemia, and malnutrition in a coastal area of El Salvador.
- Blood-pressure-lowering treatment.
- Effects of exposure to benzodiazepine during fetal life.
- US adverse drug reaction surveillance 1989-1994.
- Clustering of adverse drug events: analysis of risk factors for cerebellar toxicity with high-dose cytarabine.
- Cardiac safety of diabetes therapies and postmarketing requirements.
- National adverse drug reaction reporting. 1984-1989.
- Diarrhea after misoprostol in Crohn disease.
- Pharmacoepidemiology and clinical research.
- Postmarketing drug surveillance studies.
- Drug banning and the regulatory process.
- A method of pharmacoepidemiologic analysis that uses computerized Medicaid.
- Physician reporting of adverse drug reactions. Results of the Rhode Island Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting Project.
- Ctr For Dis Control & Prev, General Preventive Medicine; Boston City Hosp, Otolaryngology; Boston City Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Dr. Gerald Alan Faich MD's Practice location
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004Get Direction
Dr. Gerald Alan Faich MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Stressed? Don't Reach for Junk Food - Eat a Purple Potato
A recent study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry showed that two servings of purple potatoes in a diet, can help to reduce blood pressure and control weight gain. The participants of the study were divided into two groups. In one group, the participants were assigned a diet that...
- What Is Ferrous Sulfate?
Ferrous sulfate is an essential mineral and a type of iron used for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia (IDA). When a person lacks iron, symptoms such as tiredness, shortness of breath, and decreased physical performance may be experienced. Low levels of iron in the body can be treated by...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Is Hand Sanitizer Safe to Use?
Hand sanitizer has alcohol, like ethyl alcohol, as the active ingredient to provide the antiseptic effect. In addition, it may also contain a variety of fragrances, glycerine, and water. Sanitizers containing alcohol are ideal for preventing most of the bacterial and viral infections. But these may...
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- Dr. Paul M. Rutkowski D.O.575 North River Street Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania 18764
- Dr. Daniel W. Altman M.D.188 Fries Mill Road Turnersville New Jersey 8012
- Dr. Donna E. Wilson D.O.6410 New Jersey Ave. Wildwood Crest New Jersey 8260
- Dr. Sherrylynn Nacario Lee MD90 Brick Rd Marlton NJ 08053
- Dr. Donna Brady Raziano MD MBA1900 South Broad Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19145
- Dr. Akhnuwkh Jones M.D.1011 West Baltimore Pike West Grove Pennsylvania 19390