Dr. Marc E Weber MD
Pediatrician1330 Boiling Springs Rd Suite 1300 Spartanburg SC, 29303
Dr. Marc Weber is a pediatrician practicing in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Weber is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Weber diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Weber can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Marc E Weber MD's Practice location
Spartanburg, SC 29303Get Direction
Olney, MD 20832Get Direction
Dr. Marc E Weber MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weber
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Dr. Susan Catherine Shelley MD554 Memorial Drive Ext Greer SC 29651
- Mrs. Luci W Daley MD1330 Boiling Springs Rd Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Troy Lee Beavers MD1686 Skylyn Dr Spartanburg SC 29307
- Dr. Erin Mcswain Bailey M.D.1330 Boiling Springs Rd Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Michelle Lynn Prigge MD1686 Skylyn Dr Spartanburg SC 29307
- Dr. Julie Spellman Kavanagh MD8311 Warren H Abernathy Hwy Spartanburg SC 29301