Dr. Terra Blatnik is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Cleveland, OH. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Blatnik is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Dr. Terra Rupert Blatnik MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Terra Rupert Blatnik MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Dehydration Lead to Mood Swings?
Even mild dehydration was found to have a drastic effect on the moods and concentration of women, according to a new study conducted on 25 healthy women. The results, published in The Journal of Nutrition, shows that mild dehydration causes mood swings, increased fatigue, and headaches in women.In...
- What Should I Know About Blood Clots?
Blood flows continuously through blood vessels and supplies nutrients and oxygen to different parts of the body. At the site of an injury, a blood clot prevents excess bleeding. Under normal conditions, blood clots are lifesaving. When the clot is formed as a part of normal repair process in the...
- Is Dehydration an Emergency?
Dehydration refers to excessive loss of body fluids due to various reasons. Under normal conditions, the body’s requirement of fluid depends on the weight of the body. When there is loss of fluid in the form of sweat, vomiting, diarrhea, or excess production of urine, one should replace the fluid...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Are Shin Splints Diagnosed?
Shin splints are very common among athletes and those who carry out medium to high-intensity workouts. It is also known as the medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). Shin splints are usually painful during exercise, but with time and without the proper treatment, the pain will continue to persist...
- Dr. Eric M Parsons M.D.9500 Mentor Ave Mentor OH 44060
- Dr. James Thomas Rosneck MD5555 Transportation Blvd Cleveland OH 44125
- Dr. Irwin Michael Mandel M.D.24723 Detroit Rd Westlake OH 44145
- Dr. Richard A Figler MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Brian Joseph Juriga DO29804 Lakeshore Blvd. Eastlake OH 44095
- Dr. Rachel L Hummel DO2605 E Creeks Edge Dr Bloomington IN 47401