Dr. Catherine Gerrish is an internist practicing in Watertown, SD. Dr. Gerrish specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Gerrish provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Of Sd Sch Of Med- Vermillion Sd- 1978
University of South Dakota 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Creighton Univ Affil Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Case Western Reserve University 1979
- Creighton University Program
Dr. Catherine C Gerrish MD's Practice location
Dr. Catherine C Gerrish MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Ferrous Sulfate?
Ferrous sulfate is an essential mineral and a type of iron used for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia (IDA). When a person lacks iron, symptoms such as tiredness, shortness of breath, and decreased physical performance may be experienced. Low levels of iron in the body can be treated by...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Dr. Calvin A Roseth MD901 4th St Nw Watertown SD 57201
- Dr. Emily K Kimaku MD19600 E 39th St S Independence MO 64057
- Dr. John P. Sneden MD917 29th St Se Watertown SD 57201
- Dr. Catherine A Leadabrand MD506 1st Ave Se Watertown SD 57201
- Dr. Kim L Wilde MD506 1st Ave Se Watertown SD 57201
- Dr. Hollis D. Nipe MD506 1st Ave Se Watertown SD 57201