Dr. Stephen Yee is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Oakland, CA. Dr. Yee specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1979
University of California 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Alameda Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Alameda County Medical Center Program
Dr. Stephen Yee MD's Practice location
Oakland, CA 94602Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Yee MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- Dr. Uma Suryadevara MD2280 Harrison Ave Eureka CA 95501
- Dr. Ostap G Melnyk MD13847 E 14th St San Leandro CA 94578
- Dr. Joseph Andrew Mollick M.D.875 Blake Wilbur Drive, Mc5820 Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Tiffany Holcombe Svahn M.D.400 Taylor Blvd Pleasant Hill CA 94523
- Dr. Tyler Yu-tai Kang M.D.9500 Euclid Ave # R35 Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Matthew Nelson Sirott M.D.400 Taylor Blvd Pleasant Hill CA 94523