Dr. Todd Christensen is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Auburn, CA. Dr. Christensen specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Christensen tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Musculoskeletal Surgery, Joint Replacement (arthroplasty), Sports Injuries And More
- Loma Linda University Medical Center 1991
Dr. Todd E Christensen MD's Practice location
Auburn, CA 95602Get Direction
GREENEVILLE, TN 37743Get Direction
Dr. Todd E Christensen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Christensen
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials.When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Dr. Philip J. Orisek M.D.2575 East Bidwell Street Folsom California 95630
- Dr. Peter Bales MD1613 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Scott Thomas Gherini M.D.87 Scripps Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Christopher Glenn Finkemeier M.D.1 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Daniel D Anderson M.D.2575 E Bidwell St Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. James P. Voigtlander MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661