Dr. Cindy Ramirez-pagan is a general practitioner practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. Ramirez-pagan does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Ramirez-pagan provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Cindy J. Ramirez-pagan MD's Practice location
San Juan, PR 00919Get Direction
JUNCOS, PR 00777Get Direction
Dr. Cindy J. Ramirez-pagan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect from Your Endocrinologist if You Have Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the thyroid glands are unable to produce adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These hormones are important in maintaining the metabolic rate and energy levels of a person. In some cases, the person may go to a general practitioner for first visit who will then...
- Holistic Treatment for Tennis Elbow
Holistic Treatment for Tennis ElbowTennis elbow is a condition that causes pain around the joints in the elbow. People suffering from the condition may experience a number of symptoms, which may include swelling of the muscles around the affected elbow. Inflammation of the outer part of the elbow...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- What is Sinusitis? Get the Facts
The sinuses are four interconnected hollow spaces within the cranial bones of the face. These airy cavities exist as mirror opposites on either side of the nose and under the forehead. They are lined with mucus-secreting epithelium and thin hair-like growths called cilia. Acute infection,...
- Alternative Treatments for Strep Throat
Strep throat is contagious and is serious infection usually caused by streptococcal bacteria. Strep throat causes inflammation or swelling of the tonsils and the mucous membranes, which line the back of your throat. This complication is very common in children and less common in adults.The common...
- Dr. Edward J Navas M.D.7530 Congress Street New Port Richey Florida 34653
- Roberto FernándezCarr 173 Km 6.0 Cidra PR 00739
- Dr. Jose P Pizarro otero M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Wilfredo Eddy Bravo M.D.Damasco F16, Aturas de Villa del Rey Caguas PR 00727
- Dr. Indira Nahir Allende M.D.Cond Vista Verde San Juan PR 00921
- Dr. Graciany Miranda grajales M.D.2018 Pulliam St San Angelo TX 76905