Dr. Leslie Kelly is a speech language pathologist practicing in NORTH PALM BEACH, FL. Dr. Kelly specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Kelly evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Kelly helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Miss Leslie Ann Kelly M.S., CCC-SLP's Practice location
NORTH PALM BEACH, FL 33408Get Direction
Miss Leslie Ann Kelly M.S., CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Mrs. Stacy Elaine Mcintosh M.S101 ALEGRIA WAY PALM BEACH GARDENS FL 33418
- Mrs. Paula Christine Macdougall-pauly M.S., CCC-SLP4405 LAKEWOOD RD LAKE WORTH FL 33461
- Ms. Kristen Elizabeth Whalen M.A., CFY-SLP5065 WALLIS RD WEST PALM BEACH FL 33415
- Mrs. Jilana B. Alfonso M.S., CCC/SLP1520 WOOD DALE TER WELLINGTON FL 33414
- Tania Sigman1725 ECHO LAKE DR WEST PALM BEACH FL 33407
- Mrs. Pamela Lynne Beaumont M.S., CCC-SLP11911 US HIGHWAY 1 NORTH PALM BEACH FL 33408