Dr. Mario Colletti is a pediatrician practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Colletti is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Colletti diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Colletti can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Mario Charles Colletti M.D.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48201Get Direction
PATERSON, NJ 07503Get Direction
Dr. Mario Charles Colletti M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Dr. Nancy A. Treece MD7815 E Jefferson Ave Detroit Michigan 48214
- Dr. Basel Khatib M.D.5728 Schaefer Road Dearborn Michigan 48126
- Dr. George L Blum MD31500 Telegraph Rd Franklin MI 48025
- Dr. Vinay N. Reddy M.D.1000 Oakland Drive Kalamazoo Michigan 4908
- Dr. Jay Eastman M.D.2055 East 14 Mile Road Birmingham Michigan 48009
- Dr. Lorette N. Haddad MD10645 W Warren Ave Dearborn Michigan 48126