Dr. James L Lubawski M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1700 W. Van Buren St. 5th floor Chicago IL, 60612
Dr. James Lubawski is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Lubawski specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Lubawski typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Dr. James L Lubawski M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
WINFIELD, IL 60190Get Direction
Dr. James L Lubawski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lubawski
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Dr. Khaled Abdelhady M.D.840 S Wood St Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Kendra J. Grubb M.D.201 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Henry James Sullivan1130 North Lake Shore Drive Chicago Illinois 60611
- Dr. William Fred Polito M.D.1435 N. Randall Rd. Elgin IL 60123
- Dr. Stephen Francis Laga M.D.1111 Superior St Melrose Park IL 60160
- Dr. Robert Gasior MD2525 S Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60616