Dr. Patricia Rosen is an internist practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Rosen specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Rosen provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1977
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM- Medical Toxicology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Tulane U Sch Ph Trop Med, General Preventive Medicine; Norwalk Hosp, Internal Medicine; Legacy Emmanuel Hosp & Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Patricia Beth Rosen MD's Practice location
Austin, TX 78731Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Beth Rosen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Spas Safe?
The word spa derives from the history of a small village in Belgium, where Roman soldiers would relax in local hot mineral springs to alleviate body aches. Bath techniques, similar to the ones the Romans took advantage of in Belgium, have been used to cure many ailments in different...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- Resistance Training Is Key for Flexibility
A study presented at the American College of Sports Medicine's annual meeting in Baltimore has shown that resistance training also may be good in improving flexibility and strength. “According to the study, resistance training can improve the flexibility as well as or better than stretching," says...
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- Dr. Michael Anthony Romain MD12221 N Mopac Expy Austin Texas 78758
- Dr. Sharon R. McGeeney D.O.200 Shady River Rd Wimberley Texas 78676
- Dr. Steven B Dobberfuhl MD7201 Manchaca Rd Austin TX 78745
- Dr. Anjali S. Nemawarkar MD12221 Mopac Expressway North Austin TX 78758
- Dr. Alicia Grossmann MD6301 W Parmer Ln Austin TX 78729
- Dr. Neelkantha Amatya M.D.6th Ave And Spruce Street Reading PA 19611