Mohamad Reza Samiian MD PA
Plastic Surgeon4221 Southpoint Pkwy Jacksonville FL, 32216
Dr. Mohamad Samiian is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Samiian specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Teheran Univ, Fac of Med, Teheran, Iran 1966
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Eastern Va Med Sch, Plastic Surgery; Shands Jacksonville Med Ctr, Plastic Surgery; Shands Jacksonville Med Ctr, General Surgery; Washington Hosp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Mohamad Reza Samiian MD PA's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32216Get Direction
Mohamad Reza Samiian MD PA's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Samiian
- Turn Back the Clock in a 30 Minute Visit With a Liquid Facelift
What is a liquid face lift?As we age our face begins to form wrinkles and folds as a result of loss of collagen and elastin. A liquid face lift is used to fill up this space in the dermis using various dermal fillers to lift and contour the facial features. A liquid face lift is a non-surgical...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The Septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Dr. David N. Csikai M.D.3616 Cardinal Point Drive Jacksonville Florida 32257
- Dr. Sarvam Purush Terkonda MD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Daniel M Calloway MD6000b 1 Sawgrass Village Circle Ponte Vedra Beach FL 32082
- Dr. Jason D Meier MD11701 San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL 32223
- Dr. Scott Jeffery Trimas MD FACS1361 13th Ave South Jacksonville Beach FL 32250
- Dr. Albert H Wilkinson MD14546 Saint Augustine Rd Jacksonville FL 32258