Dr. Bryan Q Dang M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology520 Superior Ave Suite 340 Newport Beach CA, 92663
Dr. Bryan Dang is a nephrologist practicing in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Dang specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Dang most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
University of California 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- General Care
- University Ca Irvine Med Center
- University of California, Irvine Affiliated Hospitals 2004
- UC Irvine Medical Center
- UCI Medical Center 2006
Dr. Bryan Q Dang M.D.'s Practice location
Newport Beach, CA 92663Get Direction
Dr. Bryan Q Dang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dang
- What Causes Blood to Show Up in Urine?
Hematuria is the phenomenon in which traces of blood appear in the urine. It presents a unique problem because it is not a disease in itself. It is not infectious, nor is it capable of threatening a life. It is merely a warning sign that something is wrong inside the body. Though frightening in...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Causes Lupus?
Lupus is an autoimmune ailment. This means that instead of your body’s regular defense system attacking viruses and bacteria, it destroys healthy tissues. This causes swelling. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain, ulcers in the...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Furosemide Side Effects and How to Minimize Them
What is furosemide?Furosemide is an oral prescription medicine, which is available under the brand name Lasix. This drug is also available in its generic form. The generic version of the drug mostly costs less than the branded ones. Furosemide is considered as a water pill or a loop diuretic that...
- Is There an Early Diagnosis Possible in Hyperkalemia?
The human body is made up of certain minerals, each of which has a role to play to ensure a smooth function of the body. The body is considered healthy and working to its best ability when the prescribed balance of these minerals is maintained. When these minerals are lower or higher than the...
- Dr. Russell L. Ness MD12665 Garden Grove Blvd Garden Grove CA 92843
- Dr. M Mash-hoordin Rajudin MD3010 W Orange Ave Anaheim CA 92804
- Dr. Maya B Bidichandani-kaura MD24865 Del Prado Dana Point CA 92629
- Dr. Payal Bansal Mittal M.D.1468 Madison Ave New York NY 10029
- Dr. Jorge Mario Mandelbaum M.D.1801 W Romneya Dr Anaheim CA 92801
- Ms. Tanzina Nasreen M.D.10941 Bloomfield St Los Alamitos CA 90720