Dr. Anne Delaney is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in San Rafael, CA. Dr. Delaney specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
University of California 1978
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Kaiser Fdn Hospital 1979
- Alameda County Medical Center Program
Dr. Anne R. Delaney MD's Practice location
San Rafael, CA 94903Get Direction
Dr. Anne R. Delaney MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- Dr. Yngvar A Hvistendahl MD350 Bon Air Road #300 Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. Matthew Dominic Mingrone MD2504 Samaritan San Jose CA 95124
- Dr. Timothy J. Marten M.D. FACS450 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Leonard W Gray M.D.450 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Bryant A Toth M.D.2100 Webster St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Richard F. Grossman MD490 Post St San Francisco CA 94102